Giannoulis – Santa Marina Beach Hotel

Resorts
8.3

The Giannoulis – Santa Marina Beach Hotel is located only 8 kilometres from the picturesque and famous city of Chania, on a long sandy beach, in one of West Crete’s most beautiful regions, the village of Agia Marina.




4 reasons to choose Giannoulis – Santa Marina Beach Hotel

Prices you can't beat!

Manage your booking online

Safe & secure checkout

Free wifi available

Good to know

workCheck in: From 15:00
Check out: Until 11:00
wifiInternet: WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
local_parkingParking: Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
petsPets: Pets are not allowed.
child_friendlyChildren and extra bed policy:
AgesExtra fee
0 - 1 yearsFREE bedroom_parent Using an existing bed
2 - 11 years18 per person, per night bedroom_parent Using an existing bed
  • Children of any age are allowed.
  • Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an existing bed.
  • Children from 2 years old to 11 years old stay for € 18 per person per night when using an existing bed.
  • No cots are available.
  • No extra beds are available.
  • Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
FAQ about Giannoulis – Santa Marina Beach Hotel
The fine print:

Please inform Giannoulis – Santa Marina Beach Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time

You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation

Please note that this property participates in the Greek breakfast initiative by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels

Please note that according to the deposit policy, 70% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival and the rest 30% will be charged upon arrival

Please note that this deposit is non-refundable

In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged

Kindly note that Giannoulis – Santa Marina Beach Hotel consists of 3 buildings


Didn't find your dream Hotel?
Keep looking

We found other properties like Giannoulis – Santa Marina Beach Hotel that other travellers liked

Nearby Tours & activities