Campo de Sete Rios was a football grass field in Lisbon, Portugal. When the rent at Quinta da Feiteira became too high in 1908, the managing directors looked for a solution. In the end of 1912, thanks to Cosme Damião, Benfica rented a field in a farm in Sete Rios for $250 yearly. To be able to support the rent and adequate the field, Benfica launched a fund raiser. The field was rented on 1 January 1913 next to the railway station de Sete Rios. Benfica then build a stand for 10,000 people and a tennis court.