Acropolis of Athens

Athens, Greece

Acropolis of Athens

9.4

link http://odysseus.culture.gr/h/3/gh351.jsp?obj_id=2384

phone  21 0321 4172

The Frankish Tower was a medieval tower built on the Acropolis of Athens by the Franks as part of the palace of the Dukes of Athens. It was demolished by the Greek authorities in 1874, on the initiative and with funding from Heinrich Schliemann.

Opening times

Monday8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Thursday8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday8:00 AM – 8:00 PM