Atlanta Union Station (1871)

Atlanta, United States

Atlanta Union Station (1871)

Atlanta's second Union Station was built in 1871 on the site of the 1853 station, burned in mid November 1864 when Federal forces left Atlanta for the March to the Sea. It was built in Second Empire style, designed by architect Max Corput. It was located at what is now Wall Street between Pryor Street and Central Avenue.

It was replaced by the 1930 Union Station three blocks northwest and one block southwest.



Accommodations near Atlanta Union Station (1871)

View more options near Atlanta Union Station (1871)0

Nearby Tours & Activities