The ASB Tennis Centre is a tennis facility located in the Parnell district of Auckland, New Zealand. The centre was opened on 18 November 1922 by the Auckland Lawn Tennis Association (now Tennis Auckland) on grounds leased from the Auckland City Council. It hosts the ASB Classic for both men and women on consecutive weeks in January each year before the Australian Open. The centre is also a regular host of New Zealand Davis Cup team ties, including the 1975 and 1977 Eastern Zone finals. It is located on Stanley Street next to the Auckland Domain.