The Lion Chambers is a building in the heart of Glasgow which began construction in 1904 and was completed in 1907. It was designated as a Category A listed building in 1966. The building still stands today despite it recently being abandoned due to structural weakness. The building features stone work on the outside showing a lion's head, referencing the name – "Lion Chambers", as well as the upper bodies of some Judges of the court, since the building was intended to house a few lawyers' offices. It was made using a somewhat experimental method of construction called the Hennebique System which involves a reinforced concrete as its main building material. the Hennebique System has however gone out of favour in modern times. Whether or not the building will be demolished or receive funding to be refurbished remains to be seen.