University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel

Bearsden, United Kingdom

University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel

The University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel is an interfaith chapel at the University of Glasgow, Scotland. It was consecrated on 4 October 1929, and is dedicated to the memory of the former students and staff of the University who lost their lives in the First World War. It is located in the West Quadrangle of the Main Building of the University, and was designed by John James Burnet. The chapel is protected as a category A listed building.


Accommodations near University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel

View more accommodations near University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel

Nearby Tours & activities