Balmoral Cemetery, Belfast

Belfast, United Kingdom

Balmoral Cemetery, Belfast

Balmoral Cemetery is a cemetery in the Malone area of South Belfast, Northern Ireland, opened in 1855.

The cemetery was opened in 1855 by Presbyterian churchmen Rev. Henry Cooke and Rev. Joseph Mackenzie, on land owned by Mackenzie, after they had been refused burial by a Church of Ireland rector in another cemetery. It was controlled by a board of trustees which included three Presbyterian ministers. While most of the burials were for Presbyterians, other denominations were buried there.



Accommodations near Balmoral Cemetery, Belfast

View more options near Balmoral Cemetery, Belfast0

Nearby Tours & Activities