The Jewish Historical Museum (Serbian: Јеврејски историјски музеј / Jevrejski istorijski muzej; abbr. JHM) is a museum located to the southeast of Kalemegdan, Stari Grad, Belgrade. Founded in 1948, it is the only Jewish museum in Serbia. The museum is situated in a building constructed in 1928 for the Sefardic community. The museum’s collection is comprehensive and also complex in its content, with exhibits arranged thematically.