Sandvik Church (Norwegian: Sandvikskirken) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Bergen Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located in the Sandviken neighborhood in the city of Bergen. It is the church for the Sandviken parish which is part of the Bergen domprosti (arch-deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The brown, stone church was built in a long church style in 1881 using designs by the architects Ernst Norgrenn and Schak Bull. The church seats about 500 people. The church was consecrated on 30 December 1881.