Saint James's Church (Norwegian: Sankt Jakob kirke) is a special parish church in Bergen municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located in the Nygård area of the city of Bergen. The church is part of Bergen Cathedral parish in the Bergen domprosti (arch-deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, plastered brick church was built in a long church style in 1921 by the architect Daniel Muri. The church, which seats about 550 people, was consecrated on 5 May 1921.