West Norway Museum of Decorative Art

Bergen, Norway

West Norway Museum of Decorative Art

The West Norway Museum of Decorative Art (Norwegian: Vestlandske kunstindustrimuseum) was established in 1887 at the initiative of Johan Bøgh. In 1896 the museum moved into a permanent exhibition building, a Renaissance Revival structure designed by Henry Bucher (1864–1944). The building caught fire during the 1916 Bergen fire but was saved.


Accommodations near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art

View more accommodations near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art

Nearby Tours & activities