Holy Trinity Church, Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Holy Trinity Church, Berlin

Trinity Church (Dreifaltigkeitskirche) was a Baroque Protestant church in Berlin, eastern Germany, dedicated to the Holy Trinity. It was opened in August 1739 and destroyed in November 1943, with its rubble removed in 1947.

It was located in the Friedrichstadt district (now part of the Mitte borough), at the intersection of Mauerstra├če, Kanonierstra├če (now known as Glinkastra├če) and Mohrenstra├če at the postcode 10117 Berlin. Three domestic houses used as a vicarages were built on Glinkastra├če/Taubenstra├če and the two which survived World War II are still part of the parish today (Glinkastra├če 16 and Taubenstra├če 3.). A similar church, the 1737 B├Âhmische Bethlehems-Kirche was also nearby (Bethlehemskirchplatz).



Accommodations near Holy Trinity Church, Berlin

View more options near Holy Trinity Church, Berlin0

Nearby Tours & Activities