מגדל בלקפול (באנגלית: Blackpool Tower) הוא מגדל ברזל בעיר בלקפול באנגליה, המתנשא לגובה של 158 מטרים. המגדל נבנה בהשראת מגדל אייפל בפריז, ונפתח לציבור ב-14 במאי 1894. בעת שנחנך היה למגדל הגבוה ביותר בכל האימפריה הבריטית והמושבות שלה.
בניית המגדל החלה בשנת 1890, עת "חברת מגדל בלקפול" (Blackpool Tower Company) שהוקמה על ידי התאגיד הלונדוני Standard Contract & Debenture Corporation, רכשה את השטח עליו בנוי המגדל במרכז הטיילת של העיר, כשתכנונה המקורי היה לבנות במקום מגדל שיהווה מעין רפליקה למגדל אייפל שנחנך בפריז בשנה הקודמת.
|יום שני||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|יום שלישי||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|יום רביעי||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|יום חמישי||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|יום שישי||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|יום שבת||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|יום ראשון||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Nazmul Hasan | אפר׳ 5, 2018
It is the greatest wax structure museum of the world. People who visited London never try to miss to pay a visit here. All the famous and novel persons statue are build here with wax. You can try to be a great man to place your statue here.
Charlotte-Rose Caruana | אפר׳ 3, 2018
A lot to do it take about an hour and half if not more to get photos with everyone. It's really fun and there's a couple of games one with a climbing wall and another with lazers we had a go on both and loved them both. The wax works were 75% good the other 25% didn't really resemble the person who they were supposed to but it was an amazing day. Loved going to the rover's pub from Corrie and having a drink there. The big wellys were fun to.
Carol Higham | פבר׳ 28, 2018
Great place. Loved the Rovers Pub where we sat and drank juice. They also sold alcohol. The dummy's were life like. Had a good time. Surprisingly.
Wayne Gillions | דצמ׳ 30, 2017
First time here. We managed to get in for £30 for 2 adults and two children with the local residents scheme, otherwise I think was double that. We spent 1h45m there including stopping for a drink in the Rovers Return. I was really impressed with how life-like the figures are. There's quite a few stairs but there is an escalator and a lift to the first floor and other lifts available. Well worth a visit.
Alison Tomlinson | מרץ 2, 2018
My 7 year old desperately wanted to visit so I decided to give it a go. There were plenty of wax models and some were really realistic! Had a pint in the Rovers too. Really enjoyed our visit.
Abby Openshaw | יוני 19, 2018
Would of given 5 stars but not all of the wax works were accurate (also was expecting Tom Hardy and hes only in London 😭). The Marvel section was amazing!!! My son loved it!! Picture opportunities were really good and we bought one of each. There are quite a few and when we got to the last one we said no as we felt allnpictured out. Staff are lovely and the set out is really good.
Jessica Darlington | יוני 12, 2018
Me and my partner went for our anniversary at the end of May. Neither of us had been before and we loved it! It was a fun day, spent making funny photos with the different wax works. When we were paying for our tickets at the front, we were offered to buy a drink each at the Rovers Return, which was well needed by time we got round there. My partner is a big Marvels fan, so the new bit went down a treat with him. It was good to see the interactive bit, where there were games for both children and adults to enjoy. I would say the only downside to the whole experience, was how hot it was inside. But it was quite a warm day outside too so I don't know if that had something to do with it.
Karen Sheader | יוני 16, 2018
Been three years in a row and had great fun every time! Always enjoy a pint in the Rovers, but the constant playing of the Coronation Street theme tune is a bit irritating. Overall though, a great interactive experience.
Rosie Edge | מאי 28, 2018
Good mixture of wax people, cool to see how is made and great for taking lots of pictures obviously. Would like it to be bigger of course but is really nice to be fair. Cool kareoke bit in there too which love and a few extra interactive bits so definitely worth the visit
vicki kiernan | מאי 31, 2018
Such good fun for all the family. We spent about 2.5 hours here the rivers return is brilliant you can get a beer there which is great. Loads of pic opportunities.