St Andrew's Anglican Church is a heritage-listed former Anglican church complex and now private residence at 313 Seven Hills Road, Seven Hills, City of Blacktown, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by G. H. Stoker, and built by Stoker from 1863 to 1892. It is also known as St. Andrew's Anglican Church, Hall & Rectory, St Andrew's and St Andrews. The property is privately owned. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.