House of the Good Shepherd

Bratislava, Slovakia

House of the Good Shepherd

The House of the Good Shepherd (Slovak: Dom U dobrého pastiera) is a narrow, Rococo-style building in Bratislava, Slovakia, located in the Old Town below Bratislava Castle. It was built in 1760–1765 by notable Bratislava master-mason Matej (Matthäus) Hollrigl. The townhouse was constructed for a local merchant and the lower part of the building was used for commercial purposes, the upper part for living. It is one of the few buildings in the area below Bratislava Castle to retain their original state, mostly due to the demolition of much of the Jewish quarter in the 20th century.




Accommodations near House of the Good Shepherd

View more accommodations near House of the Good Shepherd

Nearby Tours & activities