Bresso, Italy

Travel to Bresso

Bresso Airfield (Italian: Aeroporto di Bresso, ICAO: LIMB), also known as Aeroporto Giampiero Clerici, is an aerodrome in the commune of Bresso, Italy.

Originally built in 1912, the field served as a factory airfield when the nearby Breda factory expanded into aircraft construction. It was mostly used for military purposes until 1960, when it became the permanent site of the Aero Club Milano. It mostly serves as a general aviation airfield for flying club activity, touristic flights and air taxi.



Bresso Tours & Activities