Old St Stephen's Church

Brisbane City, Australia

Old St Stephen's Church

Old St Stephens Church is a heritage-listed Roman Catholic church at 249 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane City, City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was designed by A W Pugin and built from 1849 to 1850 by Alexander Goold and Andrew Petrie. It is also known as Pugin Chapel. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992.



Accommodations near Old St Stephen's Church

View more options near Old St Stephen's Church

Nearby Tours & activities