St Andrew's Uniting Church, Brisbane

Brisbane City, Australia

St Andrew's Uniting Church, Brisbane

St Andrews Uniting Church is a heritage-listed church at 131 Creek Street (corner with Ann Street), Brisbane CBD, City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was designed by George David Payne and built in 1905 by Alexander Lind & Son. Initially St Andrews Presbyterian Church, it became part of the Uniting Church following the merger of the Presbyterian, Methodist and Congregational Churches in 1977. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992.



Accommodations near St Andrew's Uniting Church, Brisbane

View more options near St Andrew's Uniting Church, Brisbane

Nearby Tours & activities