Telecommunications House

Brisbane City, Australia

Telecommunications House

Telecommunications House is a heritage-listed former clubhouse and now office building at 283 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane City, City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is also known as Corbett Chambers. It was designed by Claude William Chambers and built from 1906 to 1909 and was further extended c. 1914. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 5 April 2004.

This building was erected in 1906-07 as headquarters and clubrooms for the Commercial Travellers Association (CTA) of Queensland.



Accommodations near Telecommunications House

View more options near Telecommunications House0

Nearby Tours & Activities