St Mary's Anglican Church, Kangaroo Point

Brisbane City QLD Australia, Australia

St Mary's Anglican Church, Kangaroo Point

St Mary's Anglican Church, often called now St Mary's-on-the-Cliffs, is a heritage-listed churchyard at 433, 447 & 449 Main Street, Kangaroo Point, Queensland, Australia. It was designed by Richard George Suter and built in 1873 by Alfred Grant. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992. Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park was constructed to the church's south in 2010 and a gateway allows park users to visit the church's grounds.


Accommodations near St Mary's Anglican Church, Kangaroo Point

View more accommodations near St Mary's Anglican Church, Kangaroo Point

Nearby Tours & activities