Tara House is a heritage-listed club house at 179 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane City, City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was designed by Richard Gailey and built from c. 1878 to 1928. It was also known as the Irish Club, which owned and operated the building from 1919 to 2015. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992. It has now been converted to a cinema complex by the Sourris brothers retaining many of the original historical aspects of the building and its long history as the Brisbane Irish Club. The building is now known as The Elizabeth Picture Theatre.