The Deanery is a heritage-listed detached house at 417 Ann Street, Brisbane City, City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It sits within the grounds of St John's Cathedral, Brisbane. It was built c. 1853 by Andrew Petrie and renovated in c. 1909 to a design by Robin Dods. It is also known as Adelaide House. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992.