Webber House is a heritage-listed former school and present-day church hall at 439 Ann Street, Brisbane City, City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It sits within the grounds of St John's Cathedral, Brisbane. It was designed by John Smith Murdoch and Robin Dods and built in 1904 by Worley & Whitehead. It is also known as Cathedral Schools and St John's Institute. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992.