Mauretania Public House

Bristol, United Kingdom

Mauretania Public House

The Mauretania Public House is a public house on Park Street in the English city of Bristol.

It was built in 1870 by Henry Masters, with a rear extension being added in 1938 by WH Watkins. It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II listed building.



Accommodations near Mauretania Public House

View more options near Mauretania Public House0

Nearby Tours & Activities