Lutheran Church of Budavár

Budapest, Hungary

Lutheran Church of Budavár

Lutheran Church of Budavár is the oldest Lutheran church of Buda. It was built in 1895 at Vienna Gate Square in the 1st District of Budapest. The first church for the Lutherans of Buda was built by Maria Dorothea, third wife of Palatine Joseph, in 1846, at hu:Dísz tér. The site was taken over by the Ministry of Defence, so a new church was built near Vienna Gate.




Accommodations near Lutheran Church of Budavár

View more accommodations near Lutheran Church of Budavár

Nearby Tours & activities