Mulgrave Shire Council Chambers

Cairns, Australia

Mulgrave Shire Council Chambers

Mulgrave Shire Council Chambers is a heritage-listed former town hall at 51 The Esplanade, Cairns, Cairns Region, Queensland, Australia. It was designed by Charles Dalton Lynch & Walter Hunt and built from 1912 to 1913 by Wilson & Baillie. It is also known as Cairns Shire Offices. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 6 January 1999.


Accommodations near Mulgrave Shire Council Chambers

View more accommodations near Mulgrave Shire Council Chambers

Nearby Tours & activities