Château de la Garoupe

Cannes, France

Château de la Garoupe

The Château de la Garoupe is a château located near Garoupe Beach in Antibes, France.

In 1907, British MP Charles McLaren, Baron Aberconway, bought 4 acres (1.6 ha) at the point of the Cap d’Antibes. He hired English architect Ernest George to build the property. It features a long façade with half moon windows and a long stairway leading to the sea. The garden, which was maintained by his wife, Laura McLaren, Baroness Aberconway, features a pergola with 12-metre-high (39 ft) rose bushes, irises and begonias.



Accommodations near Château de la Garoupe

View more options near Château de la Garoupe0

Nearby Tours & Activities