Tianxin Pavilion (simplified Chinese: 天心阁; traditional Chinese: 天心閣; pinyin: Tiānxīn Gé) is an ancient Chinese pavilion located on the ancient city wall of Changsha, Hunan. The pavilion was first established in the 14th century, at the dawn of Ming dynasty (1368–1644), but because of war and natural disasters has been restored and renovated numerous times since then. The present version was completed in 1984. Tianxin Pavilion is composed of three pavilions, the three–stories main pavilion and the two–stories auxiliary pavilions. The two sides are connected with a long corridor. Alongside the Yueyang Tower, Pavilion of Prince Teng, Yellow Crane Tower, Stork Tower, Penglai Pavilion, Daguan Pavilion, Yuejiang Tower, Xi'an Bell and Drum Tower and Tianyi Pavilion, it is one of the "Ten Famous Chinese Historical and Cultural Towers and Pavilions" (十大中国历史文化名楼).