Chapel-en-le-Frith () is a town and civil parish in Derbyshire, England.
Dubbed the "Capital of the Peak", as parts of the parish lie within the Peak District National Park, it was established by the Normans in the 12th century, originally as a hunting lodge within the Forest of High Peak. This led to the French-derived name Chapel-en-le-Frith ("chapel in the forest"). (It appears in an English form in a Latin record as 'Chapell in the ffryth', in 1401.) The population at the 2011 census was 8,635.