214 South State Street

Chicago, United States

214 South State Street

214 South State Street is a building in Chicago's Loop, which was designed by C. M. Palmer and was built in 1887. The building is owned by the General Services Administration and currently sits vacant.

The building was completed in 1887, and served as Charles F. Gunther's candy, pastry, and ice cream factory and salesroom. The building opened May 18, 1887. The building was originally 6 stories and its address was 212 State Street under the pre-1911 Downtown Chicago street numbering system.

Thumbnail image credited to Additional info


Accommodations near 214 South State Street

View more options near 214 South State Street0

Nearby Tours & Activities