Cadillac Palace Theatre

Chicago, United States

Cadillac Palace Theatre

The Cadillac Palace Theatre (originally known as the New Palace Theatre) is operated by Broadway In Chicago, a Nederlander company. It is located at 151 West Randolph Street in the Chicago Loop area.

The theater opened in 1926 as the New Palace Theatre with Roger Wolfe Kahn and his Orchestra topping the bill. It was built at a cost of $12 million as part of the Eitel Block Project. In 1984, the theater was renamed the Bismarck Theatre and turned into a rock venue. In 1999, it was renovated and renamed the Cadillac Palace Theatre after Cadillac purchased naming rights. It currently has maximum capacity of 2,344 people. Since this reopening it has been home to many pre-broadway hits. Broadway In Chicago which has allowed for more Broadway hits to tour through Chicago causing a great economic impact on the city of Chicago.



Accommodations near Cadillac Palace Theatre

View more options near Cadillac Palace Theatre0

Nearby Tours & Activities