Fulton House (Chicago)

Chicago, United States

Fulton House (Chicago)

Fulton House is a former cold storage warehouse converted into a residential building at Wolf Point, Chicago.

Fulton House was built in 1898 by Frank B. Abbott as a 15-story warehouse structure. In 1908, the building was converted to a cold storage warehouse with an addition of a section to the north and a 16th floor. The split of the original south section and newer north section can be seen from the outside by a large crack on the exterior wall as well as a few details on the facade.



Accommodations near Fulton House (Chicago)

View more options near Fulton House (Chicago)0

Nearby Tours & Activities