Fort Scott Camp

Cincinnati, United States

Fort Scott Camp

Fort Scott Camp or Fort Scott Camps was a residential summer campground for youth in Crosby Township, Hamilton County, Ohio, near New Baltimore. Founded by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati in 1922, it was the first Roman Catholic youth camp in the United States. It was named after Michael Scott, one of the first Catholics to reside in Cincinnati, who built the diocese's first cathedral. The camp closed in 1988 amid environmental concerns. Approximately 150,000 children between seven and 15 years old attended the camp over its history.



Accommodations near Fort Scott Camp

View more options near Fort Scott Camp

Nearby Tours & activities