The Italian Church of the Most Holy Redeemer (Romanian: Biserica Italiană "Preasfântul Mântuitor") is a Roman Catholic church located in Bucharest, Romania, at the busy Nicolae Bălcescu Blvd (no. 28). The Lombard Romanesque red brick edifice was built between 1915-1916 and consecrated by bishop Raymond Netzhammer in 1916. Owned by the Italian government, it is surrounded by apartment blocks. Services are held daily in Romanian at 6 PM, and on Sundays, in Polish at 9 AM, Romanian at 10 AM, Italian at 11 AM.