Archer's Garage

Dublin, Ireland

Archer's Garage

Archer's Garage is an art deco style building on the corner of Sandwith street and Fenian Street in Dublin 2.

It was originally built in 1946 to the design of Billy Baird of Kaye Parry Ross Hendy architects and was constructed for Richard Archer who was the first agent for Ford motorcars in Ireland. It was the first building in Ireland to be built of reinforced concrete and fitted with fluorescent lighting.

Thumbnail image credited to Additional info


Accommodations near Archer's Garage

View more options near Archer's Garage0

Nearby Tours & Activities