Dalry Road railway station

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Dalry Road railway station

Dalry Road railway station served the area of Dalry, Edinburgh, Scotland from 1900 to 1962 on the Leith Branch.

The station opened on 2 July 1900 by the Caledonian Railway. It closed to passengers on 30 April 1962. The line remained open.



Accommodations near Dalry Road railway station

View more options near Dalry Road railway station0

Nearby Tours & Activities