St Stephen's Church, Edinburgh

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

St Stephen's Church, Edinburgh

Saint Stephen's Church is located in the New Town of Edinburgh, Scotland, at the bottom of Saint Vincent Street. It was built in 1827-1828, to a design by architect William Henry Playfair (1789–1857).

The first minister of the church was William Muir, who opened an evening school in the large vaulted cellars of the church for the education of the illiterate.



Accommodations near St Stephen's Church, Edinburgh

View more options near St Stephen's Church, Edinburgh0

Nearby Tours & Activities