Victoria Park, Edinburgh

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Victoria Park, Edinburgh

Victoria Park is a district in north Edinburgh south of Newhaven and lying between Trinity and Leith. The area was given Conservation Area status in March 1998.

The park itself was not created until the early 20th century. It was originally smaller, and was mainly based on the former grounds of Bonnington Park House (built in 1789), a still extant villa, now in the north-east corner of the park. A statue of King Edward VII by John Stevenson Rhind dominates the entrance (off Newhaven Road).

Thumbnail image credited to Additional info


Accommodations near Victoria Park, Edinburgh

View more options near Victoria Park, Edinburgh0

Nearby Tours & Activities