Equestrian statue of Sir Redvers Buller

Exeter, United Kingdom

Equestrian statue of Sir Redvers Buller

An equestrian statue of General Sir Redvers Buller was unveiled in Exeter in 1905. The bronze statue is mounted on a plinth of Cornish granite, and stands at the junction of Hele Road and New North Road, close to Exeter College, Exeter, between St David's Church, Exeter and Bury Meadow Park. It became a Grade II listed building in 1953.



Accommodations near Equestrian statue of Sir Redvers Buller

View more options near Equestrian statue of Sir Redvers Buller

Nearby Tours & activities