Jefferson County Courthouse (Nebraska)

Fairbury, United States

Jefferson County Courthouse (Nebraska)

The Jefferson County Courthouse is a historic building in Fairbury, Nebraska, and the courthouse of Jefferson County, Nebraska. It is the third building to house the courthouse; a first courthouse was built in 1873, and it was relocated to the opera house in 1882. The current courthouse was built in 1890. It was designed by architect J. C. Holland in the Romanesque Revival style, with "four faced clock tower - cupola, and four statues, one over each of the axial entrance." It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since November 27, 1972.



Accommodations near Jefferson County Courthouse (Nebraska)

View more options near Jefferson County Courthouse (Nebraska)

Nearby Tours & activities