Rose Historic Chapel

Fendalton, New Zealand

Rose Historic Chapel

The Rose Historic Chapel, formerly known as the St Mary's Convent Chapel, is a heritage-listed stone church building located in Colombo Street in Christchurch, New Zealand. It is registered as a "Historic Place – Category II " by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust. The building was designed in the Gothic Revival style and erected in 1910.


Accommodations near Rose Historic Chapel

View more accommodations near Rose Historic Chapel

Nearby Tours & activities