The Egyptian Room, Royal Arch Masonic Temple is a heritage-listed Masonic Lodge meeting room at 23-35 New Canterbury Road, Petersham, Inner West Council, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by A. Phipps Coles. Originally built in 1927 for the Scottish Royal Arch Temple in College Street, Sydney, it was re-erected in 1977 at the Royal Arch Temple in Petersham. Craftsmen who worked on the room included G. Raynor Hoff (sculptor), Charles Everett (decoration) and G. R. Lumb and Sons (plaster modelling). It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.