The Leichhardt Town Hall is a landmark civic building in Leichhardt, a suburb of Sydney, Australia. It stands at 107 Norton Street. It was built in 1888 in the Victorian Italianate style by architects Drake and Walcott. The Town Hall was the seat of Leichhardt Municipal Council from 1888 to 2016 and is now one of the seats of the new Inner West Council. The hall is listed on the (now defunct) Australian Register of the National Estate and the local government heritage database.