Chapel of St Luke, Annunziata

Florence, Italy

Chapel of St Luke, Annunziata

The Cappella di San Luca (Chapel of St Luke), also called dei Pittori is a chapel found in the cloisters of the convent of Santissima Annunziata in Florence, Italy. It was built to serve as the burial chapel for members of the Accademia del Disegno, and was donated by the Servites to the Academy in a document from 1565. It contains a collection of terracota statues from a number of prominent Florentine Mannerist sculptors.




Accommodations near Chapel of St Luke, Annunziata

View more accommodations near Chapel of St Luke, Annunziata

Nearby Tours & activities