Mann House (Forrest City, Arkansas)

Forrest City, United States

Mann House (Forrest City, Arkansas)

The Mann House is a historic house at 422 Forrest Street in Forrest City, Arkansas. Designed by Charles L. Thompson and built in 1913, it is one of the firm's finest examples of Colonial Revival architecture. The front facade features an imposing Greek temple portico with two-story Ionic columns supporting a fully pedimented gable with dentil molding. The main entrance, sheltered by this portico, is flanked by sidelight windows and topped by a fanlight transom with diamond-pattern lights.



Accommodations near Mann House (Forrest City, Arkansas)

View more options near Mann House (Forrest City, Arkansas)

Nearby Tours & activities