Victoria Hall (Geneva)

Geneva, Switzerland

Victoria Hall (Geneva)

The Victoria Hall is a concert hall in Geneva, Switzerland. It was built in 1891–1894 by the architect John Camoletti and financed by the British consul, Daniel Fitzgerald Packenham Barton, who dedicated it to Queen Victoria and gifted it to the City of Geneva. Currently, the hall is used mostly for classical-music performances.



Accommodations near Victoria Hall (Geneva)

View more options near Victoria Hall (Geneva)

Nearby Tours & activities