Hutchesons' Hall

Glasgow, United Kingdom

Hutchesons' Hall

Hutchesons' Hall is an early nineteenth-century building in Ingram Street, in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland. It is owned and maintained by the Rusk Company and National Trust for Scotland, and is a category A listed building.

The current building was constructed, as Hutchesons' Hospital, between 1802 and 1805 to a design by the Scottish architect David Hamilton. This building was to replace an earlier hospital of 1641, situated in the city's Trongate. Hamilton's design incorporates in its frontage statues (carved in 1649 by James Colquhoun) from this earlier hospital.



Accommodations near Hutchesons' Hall

View more options near Hutchesons' Hall0

Nearby Tours & Activities