Tobacco Merchant's House

Glasgow, United Kingdom

Tobacco Merchant's House

The Tobacco Merchant's House (also Baillie Craig's House) is an 18th-century villa at 42 Miller Street in Glasgow's Merchant City and the last surviving Virginia tobacco merchant's house in Glasgow. It was built by John Craig in 1775. The building was extensively renovated in 1994-5 and now serves as the offices of the Scottish Civic Trust.



Accommodations near Tobacco Merchant's House

View more options near Tobacco Merchant's House

Nearby Tours & activities