First Lutheran Church of Venice

Hawthorne, United States

First Lutheran Church of Venice

First Lutheran Church of Venice is a congregation in the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod (LCMS) founded in 1944 on the westside of Los Angeles. It serves the communities of Venice, Mar Vista, and Marina del Rey, and is in the Pacific Southwest District of the LCMS. The church offers both traditional and contemporary services and ran the First Lutheran School of Venice a Lutheran elementary school on the Westside of Los Angeles established in 1948. After 70 years in the Venice community, the church decided to close the school in 2018.

With 331 members as of 2006, it is the third largest LCMS congregation in Los Angeles and the largest in its circuit, which includes churches in Beverly Hills, Inglewood and Santa Monica.



Accommodations near First Lutheran Church of Venice

View more options near First Lutheran Church of Venice0

Nearby Tours & Activities